Swap pictures

Dienstag, 23. November 2010


Hello my friends

there are some pictures from my SWAP  with my lovely friend Liz

At first I will show you all the wonderful things which I got from Liz. We changed a filled giftbag and "French" was our topic



Giftbag form Liz

















... and all this stunning things was inside

Isn't it wonderful!!!
I love every little thing form this SWAP

And now I will show you what I made for this fantastic woman










My  filled giftbag for Liz

If you like to see what is inside form the little presents you must go to Lululiz in Lalaland. Liz made great pictures!

Liz thank you very much for this fantastic SWAP

Thanks for looking and your lovely comments

Happy Holidays

Alexandra

8 Kommentare:

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Liebe Alexandra,
you both have been sooo spoiled of each other, --everything looks fantastic, and I love all the wonderfull tiny art pieces, and things you have send each other.
I can`t wait to see the rest from your packets, to Liz, I know I will have a lot of uuhhh`s and aaahhhh`s coming out of me, hi,hi.

Wünsche dir einer schöner tag,
Hugs, Dorthe

http://truutske.blogspot.com/ hat gesagt…

Whow...all of ths creation are amazing!!! The fabric bag, the label, the laces etc.etc. everythings looks so good!! I really love this all!! Have a beautiful day, Trudie.

Guriana hat gesagt…

ohhh...stunning swap!!:)))...breathtaking!!:))

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

WOWEE what gorgeous things you and Liz shared
Amazing
Beautiful
and so very generous!
oxo

Nancy Maxwell James hat gesagt…

what a gorgeous swap! so many wonderful treasures! I could look at this post for hours! :) Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Was für traumhaft schöne Sachen, liebe Alexandra! Ich bin hin und weg.
Einfach zauberhaft.
Wünsche Dir auch noch eine schöne Woche.
LG
MARTINA xxx

Joe's blog hat gesagt…

Ich sehe, ich kann hier viele Ideen bekommen.
:-)

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Liebe Alexandra,
pure Nostalgie ist dieser Traum-Post mal wieder. Du hast genau die richtigen Swap-Partnerinnen. Wo nur bekommt Ihr immer all diese wunderschönen Dinge her! Ich kann immer nur staunen. Hier auf unseren Flohmärkten werde ich nur sehr sehr selten fündig.
Ich wünsche Dir ganz ganz viel Freude an den schönen Sachen und außerdem noch ein schönes Wochenende.
Viele liebe Grüße,
Birgit

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP